Sunday, October 19, 2014

Very Funny Sayings I Heard In Real Estate!



Laughing is good for the soul.  So, here it is - the funniest, damnedest things I've heard in real estate:

110. Oh s**t!

109. Can I get a second opinion?

108. What the h**l?

107. Get out of here!

106. I wouldn't hold your breath (too long).

105. So, what are we talking about?

104. I don't want to live where there are crack houses.

103. I don't like that neighborhood.

102. Are you for real?

101. Oh Crap!

100. Oh no!  Who let the dogs out?

99.  What did she say?

98.  What do you mean I can't afford a house that big?

97.  My credit is dawg s**t.

96.  Can I see houses on Christmas?

95.  We can go see the houses in neighborhoods with bars on the windows if you want...

94.  Someone forgot to put the key back into the lockbox!

93.  This key won't work.

92.  That guy's in jail.

91.  So, what does that mean?

90.  Don't have the slightest clue as to what you are talking about.

89.  I didn't think of that.

88.  Oh no!  The kids are crying.

87.  Can't you see I'm busy?

86.  I forgot the keypad code.

85.  Oh no!  I lost my Supra Key.

84.  I can't live there.

83.  What do you mean you need proof?

82.  Why is my credit any of your business?

81.  I need something to eat.

80.  I'm lost.

79.  I just drove past the house.  Opps!

78.  I hate stopping to ask for directions.

77.  Where's the bathroom?

76. How long is this going to take?

75. Oh Lord!

74. A 550 credit score is good, right?

73.  Can I get some clarification on this?

72.  I don't understand your contract offer.

71.  I am too busy to show my listing to you.

70. I don't wanna go!

69.  I just forgot what we were talking about.

68.  I'm sorry.  I wasn't listening.  I was zoning.

67.  They are a pain in the a**.

66.  Can't we all just get along?

65.  We're not getting along right now.

64.  Wow!  This house needs some work!

63. Oh no!  It smells in here.

62.  I promise I won't be angry.

61.  Can we just start over?

60.  How bad is bad?

59.  Are you crazy?

58.  Just be patient.

57.  Go argue with someone else.

56.  Don't you ever shut up?

55.  I just can't stop laughing.

54.  What?  This place is haunted?

53.  Someone died here?

52.  Be back soon.

51.  Leave a message and I'll call ya right back.

50.  What time is it?

49.  They want how much?

48.  Don't they ever mow the grass?

47.  Does someone who is depressed live here?

46.  Can't I get a little leeway here?

45.  Are you kidding me?

44.  You're joking, right?

43.  OK.  Just don't get mad at me.

42.  I'm not going in there.

41.  Where is the light switch?

40.  I don't know.

39.  I'm sorry.  I forgot your name.

38.  How much did they charge you?

37.  He's a crook!

36.  Don't laugh.

35.  I need to use the bathroom and these are winterized.

34.  I can't read his handwriting.

33.  We're just driving around in circles.

32.  O WOW!  Don't the neighbors ever clean up the backyard?

31.  I think I ate too much.

30.  That's just great!  Just great!

29.  I am frustrated.

28.  I am mad.

27.  I just need to go.

26.  How much longer do we have?

25.  I just have no more patience for this.

24.  Can't I ever get to where I need to go?

23.  Don't lie.

22.  I don't believe you.

21.  He's funny.

20.  Oh My God...

19.  Nope.

18.  Yep.

17.  Can't stand it!

16.  Don't worry.

15.  Be honest.

14.  Come on!

13.  Where did he go?

12.  I just can't believe it!

11.  Where's the beef?

10.  When's the last time they cleaned this grill?

9.  It smells like dawg in here.

8.  They need to knock it down and start over.

7.  It's caving in.

6.  Water damage here.  And a lot of it.

5.  It's a termite fest!

4.  When did this electricity become outdated?

3.  The AC looks like in dates back to 1810.

2.  Can we get some air freshener in here?

1.  Can we go down in price?  I wanna put a really cheap offer in!

Cheers & Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment